Who We Are
Keep your family safe. And bring home other missing children.
Parenthood is full of heart stopping moments.
It was one of those heart-stopping moments that created this company. Possibly the longest minute in my life. I was in the mall, shopping, and my little daughter disappeared. The place was packed with people; I didn’t know where to look first. Had she been kidnapped? Fallen down the stairs? I frantically rushed down the corridor – and sighed with relief. There she was, standing at a fountain in the lobby. Nothing sinister. Nothing horrific. Just a curious child. I got lucky. But the inescapable fact is that many missing children cases are not so happily resolved. 800,000. That’s how many children are reported missing each year – that’s 2,000 a day! Of those, 115 turn out to be “stranger abductions”. Such a situation is every parent’s worst nightmare. But Lil Tracker’s products let you banish one worry from your head. Got aging parents? Cross worry #2 off your list. Because Lil Tracker is not just for kids. Lil Tracker helps you stay connected with all the people – and pets - you love and cherish. (And it also keeps your devices from disappearing twenty times a day.)
Watch my kidz isn’t different. It’s one of a kind.
- I know what you’re thinking. There are a hundred other trackers for sale online. Why should you go for this one?
- Every component of every tracker is handpicked BY ME at the manufacturer. I know exactly what goes into each tracker – and it’s all good stuff.
- 5% of EVERY SINGLE PURCHASE is donated to a missing children foundation.
- Personalized customer service that gives you the answers you need, when you need them. Without the gobbledygook and beating-around-the-bush you’ll get from other places.
- Don’t like it? Send it back within 30 days, no questions asked.
- Monthly coverage that won’t break your budget.
- Your kid has crazy habits? Is your dog impossibly good at disappearing? Whatever it is, we’ve got a solution for you. Lil Tracker’s customizable features address nearly every situation.
Don’t wait to keep them safe!